• Promoting a safer environment and culture
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
Our Safeguarding Officer is the first person to speak to if you have any concerns around the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult. You can contact ……..
The Children’s Champion is here to be an advocate for all children in all areas of Parish life, making sure their views are heard and their needs are thought of. You can contact Mags Cramner on 07711 742198 or email: email@example.com
Our Church wardens are:- Brian Everett – 07855 337035 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Jo Samols – 07973 541975 / email: email@example.com
Our Diocese Safeguarding team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to speak to a member of the DST, please call our Safeguarding Helpline on 020 7932 1224
St Mary’s Ealing safeguarding policy statement. Please use the link below to download a copy of our safeguarding policy.
• Family Lives: 0808 800 2222
• National Domestic Violence- Helpline: 0808 2000 247
• Action On Elder Abuse: 080 8808 8141
• NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
• Childline: 0800 1111
• Stop It Now: 0808 1000 900
• NAPAC: 0808 801 0331
• Samaritans: 116 123