If you would like to discuss hiring the church facilities, please e-mail the Church Administrator Isobel Peaty at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone during office hours on 020 8579 7134.
Please click these links for more information:
The Parish Church of St Mary’s Ealing is now a vibrant and magnificent example of a mid-Victorian recasting of an earlier church structure. The newly refurbished church was re-opened in summer 2003, and is available for mainly day-time weekday hire for concerts, conferences, simple dramatic presentations, and film showings.
Recent users include West London University’s London College of Music, Tenebrae, Grange School, and various piano and organ recitals and classical concerts.
On site in the church, we have:
- an Allen Renaissance II electronic organ
- a Bluthner grand piano
- a separate quiet room with sofas, a kitchen and lavatory
- accommodates up to 250 with extra seating in the gallery. Maximum capacity 350.
- access to the Polygon for audience toilet facilities and after concert refreshments
- underfloor heating
- full wheel chair access and sound loop
POLYGON HIRE (church hall adjoining the church)
The Polygon is the adjoining St Mary’s Church hall, built in the 1950s and 1970s with a complete refurbishment of the kitchen and toilets in 2013, and has a number of areas which can be separated by moveable screens. During 2019 the remainder of the polygon was completely refurbished. New windows, entrance porch, roofs, skylights and insulation together with new stores, wiring, heating & lighting, decoration, floor coverings and furniture has created a bright, well lit and flexible space suitable for large and small functions, meetings and events. Maximum capacity is 150, although rooms for as few as a dozen are available. A visit is advisable so that we can discuss your needs and find the most suitable locations for your booking.
Recent users include: Babies and Toddlers group, Baby Sensory, Fresh Art Club, Little Voices, NCT Antenatal classes, Polygonian Friends, Tiny Tunes, Slimming World, Please note: we DO NOT allow children or teenage parties – sorry!)
On site in the Polygon, we have:
- A fully equipped kitchen (including: gas hobs and electric oven, microwave, urn for hot drinks, waste bins for recycling, washing up facilities, catering equipment, plates, cutlery and glasses
- tables and chairs for both adults and children
For more photos of the Polygon please go to the Home page/Home/Photo and Video gallery