How can I give to St Mary’s Ealing?
Members of St Mary’s Ealing contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to St Mary’s many ministries. Please see our “Volunteering Leaflet.”
To give regularly:
Members of St Mary’s give regularly through the Stewardship Scheme Stewardship Form, and this can either be by:
- Regular bank standing order, usually monthly, or it could be quarterly or annually as you prefer
- Or, Envelopes (weekly or monthly) which are brought to church and put in the glass collection column, just inside the main door. St Mary’s do not make a collection during the service.
If you would like to give regularly, please download the standing order form (which includes a Commitment to Regular Giving form), complete and sign these 2 forms, then return them to Stewardship Recorder, St Mary’s Church, St Mary’s Road, London W5 5RH.
Other ways to give
- If you would like to make a one-off donation at our church service, there are Gift Aid envelopes available, please put your gift in the completed envelope and then in the glass column.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please make it payable to St Mary’s Church Ealing
- You may also like to consider making a donation to St Mary’s Ealing in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid Declaration if you have not done so already (this is included in the “Commitment to Regular Giving”). The benefit to St Mary’s Ealing is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact the Stewardship Recorder, or write to: St Mary’s Church, St Mary’s Road, London W5 5RH.
Our Stewardship web page also has a more detailed article on giving matters.