The Parish Church of St Mary’s, Ealing, is now a vibrant and magnificent example of a mid-Victorian recasting of an earlier church structure. The newly refurbished church was re-opened in summer 2003, and is available for hire for concerts, conferences, simple dramatic presentations, film showings.
Recent users include West London University’s London College of Music, Tenebrae, Grange School, and various piano and organ recitals and classical concerts.
On site in the church, we have:
- an Allen Renaissance II electronic organ
- a Bluthner grand piano
- an excellent audiovisual projection facility with linked in sound system (DVD or computer input)
- public address and audio playback system
- a separate quiet room with sofas, a kitchen and lavatory
- moveable benches for flexible seating to accommodate up to 250 with extra seating in gallery and chancel. Maximum capacity 500.
- access to the Polygon for audience toilet facilities and after concert refreshments
- underfloor heating
- full wheel chair access and sound loop
If you would like to discuss hiring the church facilities please e-mail the Church Administrator Jean Barclay or phone during office hours on 0208-579-7134.