If you would like to discuss hiring the church facilities, please e-mail the Church Administrator Jean Barclay at: email@example.com or phone during office hours on 020 8579 7134.
Please click these links for more information:
The Parish Church of St Mary’s Ealing is now a vibrant and magnificent example of a mid-Victorian recasting of an earlier church structure. The newly refurbished church was re-opened in summer 2003, and is available for hire for concerts, conferences, simple dramatic presentations, filming and film showings.
Recent users include West London University’s London College of Music, Tenebrae, Grange School, and various piano and organ recitals and classical concerts.
- an Allen Renaissance II electronic organ
- a Bluthner grand piano
- an excellent audiovisual projection facility with linked in sound system (DVD or computer input)
- public address and audio playback system
- portable television and data projector
- a separate quiet room with sofas, a kitchen and lavatory
- moveable benches for flexible seating to accommodate up to 250 with extra seating in gallery and chancel. Maximum capacity 500.
- access to the Polygon for audience toilet facilities and after concert refreshments
- underfloor heating
- full wheel chair access and sound loop
POLYGON HIRE (church hall adjoining the church)
The Polygon is the adjoining St Mary’s Church hall, built in the 1950s and 1970s with a complete refurbishment of the kitchen and toilets in 2013, and has a number of areas which can be separated by moveable screens. Maximum capacity is 150, although rooms for as few as a dozen are available. A visit is advisable so that we can discuss your needs and find the most suitable locations for your booking.
Recent users include: Babies and Toddlers group, Wednesday Fellowship, Ealing and Hanwell Allotments Association, Ealing Stamp Fair, Narcotics Anonymous, MIND, Perform, Kindermusik, Montessori, Edible Ealing, NCT Bumps and Babies, NCT Antenatal classes, Baby Massage, Zumba, Kumon, Slimming World, numerous children’s parties (Please note: we DO NOT allow teenage parties – sorry!)
- A fully equipped kitchen (including: gas hobs and electric oven, microwave, urn for hot drinks, waste bins for recycling, washing up facilities, catering equipment, plates, cutlery and glasses
- an upright Bechstein piano
- modest PA facilities
- tables and chairs for both adults and children